San Mateo, CA 94401
In this position, you will assist the Benefits Department and Team with various programs and company initiatives. This position requires interaction and coordination with Human Resources, Payroll and HRIS teams. This position requires strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administrative duties related to internal and external compensation.
- Assist with daily tasks and data entry for tenure and associate awards program.
- Send new hire benefits emails and follow-up.
- Compensation and Benefits filing and file management.
- Perform HRIS data entry related to benefits.
- Assist with Team and Benefits Director with projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Administrative support experience required.
- Benefits, Compensation or HR experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Professional image
- Spanish bilingual a plus!