Assistant Service Supervisor (18-15167)
Alliance Residential Company - Corporate Sugar Land, TX 77479
About this job
Apply directly by using the following link:
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a lead maintenance role
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- HVAC and CPO certifications preferred
- BA preferred
- Multifamily community experience highly preferred
- Must have valid Drivers License and Car Insurance
How do you see your future?
If you picture yourself enhancing and developing your skills and professional knowledge to eventually lead a successful maintenance team, then Alliance is the right place for you. As the Assistant Service Supervisor you will have a hands-on role ensuring that all aspects of the luxury property are displayed at optimum levels and coach the service associates to encourage training, development, and pride in their work. Come join our team and make a difference!
As our Assistant Service Supervisor you will have the opportunity to be a leader on a team that takes the initiative to maintain a luxurious appearance of the property and a safe environment. While mentoring the Service Technicians, the Assistant Service Supervisor will be expected to perform service duties in addition to exemplifying complete knowledge of all equipment and appliances, express interest in accepting management functions delivered by the Service Supervisor, and be involved in creating and developing relationships with vendors.
The Key Responsibilities.
- Thorough knowledge of equipment functions and appliances
- Understanding of the scheduling system
- Assisting with on the job teaching and training
- Assist in creating a dynamic working and living environment
- Motivate Associate performance with leading by example
- Initiate training and development using the exceptional resources provided
- Transformational customer service skills
- Deliver innovative ideas to eliminate hazardous conditions
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Basic computer and bookkeeping knowledge
- Ability to multitask
- Exceptional safety skills
Alliance Is Our Company
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been a determining factor in creating an enjoyable and productive work environment within the multifamily industry. Not only do we inspire our Associates to have great careers, but great lives as well! By arming top talent with state-of-the-art systems and innovative processes, Alliance drives promotion from within and implements defined career paths for all positions. We take pride in establishing a fun and rewarding environment for all Associates, complemented by an industry leading benefits package! Setting us apart from the competition, we also deliver company paid training, competitive compensation, housing discounts, flexible hours, and the position of a lifetime!
Is Alliance in your future?