About this job
This position will be a split between Fourth & U and Connolly Station (two days off).
The person in this position is responsible for leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations. Accountable for: securing appointments and presenting community features to maximize rentals, providing exceptional customer service to prospects and residents, and performing all administrative duties related to the on-site sales/marketing function. This position reports to the Community Manager or Assistant Manager.
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lease apartments and sell ancillary products and services
- Provide a quality leasing experience for future residents as it relates to their interaction with the community
- Provides professional service at all times, exercising discretion as it relates to confidential resident, property and company information
- Assists residents with work order requests, ensuring quality and completion
- Compliance with company standards as defined in the Human Resources Policy Manual, Operations Playbook and applicable laws, e.g., Fair Housing, Landlord Tenant, Local Building Codes, OSHA, and EEOC
- Job is intermittently sedentary, but requires mobility (i.e., climb stairs) to tour community on a daily basis
- Will use some repetitive motion of hands/wrists using a computer
- Requires light lifting
Position requires ability to work any of the 7 days of the week, 52 weeks of the year. It is critical that individuals possess the ability to work their scheduled hours plus any other hours necessary to complete the job and must attend training classes as scheduled. Work schedules and locations are subject to change. Ensure compliance with time management policies including meal and rest periods.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Two years industry experience with proven track record of high closing ratio, or related experience
- Strong sales, marketing and customer service experience
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Valid driver license and automobile insurance
- Ability to read and write English; speak English and understand spoken English
- Proficient understanding of the Microsoft suite, property management software preferred