The Management Works
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
The Management Works prides itself on improving the way our residents live at every level of our management team. We treat residents like family by offering beautiful rental spaces and maintaining high standards throughout our management portfolio. With over 40 years of experience in Southern California’s real estate management and investment markets, we know what it takes for a rental property to become a thriving community our residents are proud to call home. Our skilled staff of managers, corporate team members, and maintenance technicians provide an inclusive and proactive environment that inspires employees to strive for greatness. We are now seeking to add a full-time employee to join our growing team of Maintenance Technicians!
The Maintenance Technician will complete assigned tasks related to the general upkeep and repair of the property including, but not limited to, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing.
- Confer with the community manager each day regarding maintenance operations of the property
- Fulfill resident work orders and deferred property maintenance with excellent customer service and professionalism
- Perform daily property walks and complete custodial work to maintain superb standards for common areas
- Maintain an orderly maintenance shop on site and conduct ordering as needed to replenish stock
- Coordinate with vendors and community manager for the completion of turnovers and renovations
- Attend monthly maintenance team meetings and periodic training as it relates to current job functions
- Respond quickly to emergency situations during business hours
- Perform duties in compliance with all current codes and regulations
- Utilize provided technology to record hours worked and project completion
- Comply with company policies, procedures and standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Candidate must have residential maintenance experience
- Proven mechanical aptitude, customer service skills, decision making, attention to detail, and communication skills
- Basic computer skills are a plus but not required
This is a full-time position. Work hours are from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
We offer competitive hourly rates with health/dental/vision insurance, a 401K package, paid holidays and PTO. Starting compensation dependent on experience. The Management Works is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please submit your resume via ApartmentJobs.com. Feel free to contact us at (949) 644-2063 if you have questions about the position.