Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Aperto Property Management, Inc. has a great opportunity for an Assistant Property Manager to join our team in Redondo Beach, Ca. We are looking for candidates with prior experience as an Assistant Property Manager in property management. Must have stellar leadership, customer service and apartment leasing skills.
- Assist in property accounting and reporting, including but not limited to collecting and posting rent, financial and leasing reports, month end, pre close, bank deposits and ensuring a balanced rent roll.
- Cultivating and managing the resident experience while supporting the property’s needs and policies.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge.
- Experienced in leasing and the ability to close a sale.
- Superior customer service! Ability to help our customers and resolve any issues with professionalism and clear communication.
- Ability to manage several tasks at once while remaining detailed and well organized. Strong time management, organizational skills, and good follow through with attention to detail are skills needed to be successful in this role.
- Timely and accurate follow through so that our customers feel their needs are recognized and met.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Prior experience using Yardi or other related property management accounting software is helpful.
- Understanding of federal, state and local fair housing laws and provisions.
- Professional written and communication skills
- Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary responsibility.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays based on the property needs
We provide an employee-friendly workplace where our associates are empowered to take initiative, good work is noticed and rewarded, and there is a distinct culture of learning and developmentThis is a great opportunity to join a rapidly-growing, progressive organization and take charge of your career. Aperto Management offers a competitive salary with a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, bonuses, 401K program with company match, holidays and more.
Aperto Property Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer