IT Systems Administrator
Essex Property Trust, Inc. Irvine, CA 92602
About this job
Responsible for providing internal IT support for systems and networks.
- Provide support to the organization on projects and processes as they relate to Yardi.
- Work with the team to help define, implement and execute an overarching systems strategy; develop and enhance current software solutions.
- Work with Senior IT Manager as we develop and enhance our use of our current software solutions.
- Support a series of property-related process enhancement activities for the enterprise by enhancing and/or configuring the applications to properly support these activities.
A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- B.S./B.A. in Business Administration, Information Systems.
- 5+ years of property management experience. Proven experience in understanding how Yardi and other third-party systems are integrated and utilized in a large, diverse property management enterprise.
- Advanced knowledge of Yardi and Yardi modules such as Prospect Portal, Vendor Cafe, CRM, Payment Processing, PAYScan and Construction Management.
- Yardi development experience preferred in SQL. Ability to write new custom reports and modify existing reports. Ability to write triggers and stored procedures.
- An accounting background is preferred with a strong administrative acumen and attention to detail.
- An ability to manage and prioritize tasks along with strong organization and time management skills. Having the ability to effectively liaison between business users across the organization and Information Systems.
- Technical background with proficiency in some/all of the following are a plus: SQL scripting, Crystal Reports, Relational DB theory, Electronic Data Exchange (XML, FTP).
- Able to operate with minimal direction.
- Proficient knowledge across property management environments.
- Can independently engage with customers as needed.
- Must have strong skills with the standard workstation software utilized to perform their daily duties, e.g., Word, Excel, Visio, etc.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills.