Service Technician (17-12653)
Alliance Residential Company - Corporate Mountain View, CA 94043
About this job
Apply directly by using the following link:
Requirements & Qualifications :
• HVAC and CPO certifications preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Job Description :
How do you see your future?
If you have technical and mechanical skills and see yourself maintaining a luxury property, then Alliance is the right place for you. By maintaining all equipment and rental units, the Service Technician will apply current and gained knowledge to display a luxurious and inviting community. Come join our team and make a difference!
As our Service Technician you will be expected to maintain a luxurious appearance of the property and a safe environment for our residents. By providing world class customer service skills while repairing and executing resident service requests, the Service Technician will create a dynamic working and living environment. Thorough knowledge of preparing for resident move ins and outs, as well as general household repair aptitude is the key to success. This role will also work with the team to strategize innovative preventative maintenance ideas that will save the organization money and increase safety level.
The Key Responsibilities.
• Completion of resident work orders
• Prepare vacant units for future renters
• Upkeep of the grounds, amenities (pools, etc.), and BBQ grills
• Basic knowledge of equipment functions, appliances and ladders
• Ensure all equipment is in working condition
• Communicate with the Service Supervisor about unsafe or hazardous environments on the property
• Servicing requests that result in working both in and outdoors
• Exceptional safety skills
• General maintenance knowledge in the following areas: plumbing, HVAC, electrical, drywall and appliance repair
• Deliver innovative ideas to eliminate hazardous conditions
• Ensure a safe and hazard free living and working environment
Alliance is our Company
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been a determining factor in creating an enjoyable and productive work environment within the multifamily industry. Not only do we inspire our Associates to have great careers, but great lives as well! By arming top talent with state-of-the-art systems and innovative processes, Alliance drives promotion from within and implements defined career paths for all positions. We take pride in establishing a fun and rewarding environment for all Associates, complemented by an industry leading benefits package! Setting us apart from the competition, we also deliver company paid training, competitive compensation, housing discounts, flexible hours, and the position of a lifetime!
Is Alliance in your future?