Experienced Leasing Consultant
Redlands, CA 92374
Working for Circa Management, Inc. means being part of a community "employees and residents" striving to provide the best in luxury apartment living.
Our Leasing Consultants are the heart of our community, bringing people and apartment homes together. They are multi-talented, personable individuals with sales expertise and a passion for building relationships. Leasing Consultants walk side by side with customers, developing rapport and inspiring trust as residents make our community their home.
As a Leasing Consultant, you will work closely with one of our top property management teams to provide exceptional service to residents. Each day will be unique, requiring an ability to prioritize, multitask, think creatively, take initiative, and employ a diverse set of skills. You will listen carefully to discover prospective residents' needs, confidently recommend solutions and overcome concerns, and earn commitment by guiding new residents through the leasing process. Leasing Consultants bring positive energy to each conversation, resolve any apartment issues quickly and effectively, and make everyone feel welcome and appreciated.
WHO YOU ARE
- A Strong Communicator. Your writing and speaking skills are clear and effective, helping you connect well with others.
- A Team Player. You are united with teammates in delivering the best experience to current and prospective residents.
- Organized. You are flexible and able to juggle appointments and personal interactions with teammates and residents smoothly, and are able to multi-task.
- Creative. You are an idea person and like coming up with smart solutions to new challenges.
- Caring. You put yourself in others' shoes and strive for positive outcomes.
- Motivated. You invest extra energy to reach your goals.
- Solution-Oriented. You follow through on commitments, letting residents know that they matter.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Connect with prospective residents through phone calls, appointments, and follow-up communications.
- Show off our community by walking the property with prospective residents and delivering a persuasive sales pitch about the benefits of living at Circa 2020 Apartments.
- Manage the leasing process by guiding new residents through each step, completing and verifying all lease applications and sharing results with applicants.
- Keep accurate records of prospective and current residents, as well as rent and inventory.
- Handle transactions like accepting rent and deposits and inspecting move-ins and move-outs.
- Collaborate with talented teammates to identify and solve any apartment issues that arise.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including Yardi Voyager, word processing, calendar management, software/database, and social media
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Available to work a flexible schedule
- Weekends are a must
- Minimum 3 year experience in leasing required.
- Lease Up experience preferred, but not required
- Strong Customer Service
- Rent Cafe
Position offers outstanding growth potential, paid sick leave, vacation and holiday, health,vision,dental and competitive lease commissions. Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug/Smoke-Free Property.